The 'In my pants' game was reignited into our consciousness at the weekend. For those who might not of heard of this game, it's just one of those random fun time wasting games (perfect for a long journey) where you take it in turns to think up the funniest answer you can that can precede the words.. 'in my pants'.
I've probably mentioned the movie title version of this game before and this version is exactly the same concept, however, instead of inserting movie titles before the 'in my pants' - include a song title. Sure, it's childish and it's generally rude, but it's good fun and as innocent or dirty as your mind allows... muwhahahaha
Here are a few examples...
- Please don't let me go in my pants!
- Gotta get thru this in my pants.
- I believe I can fly in my pants.
- If you're not the one in my pants?
- Crashed the wedding in my pants.
- Little things mean a lot in my pants.
- Teletubbies say "Eh Oh" in my pants.
- Wake me up before you go-go in my pants.
- Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree in my pants.
- Oops I did it again in my pants.
- The Streak in my pants.
- Things can only get better in my pants.
- 99 Red Balloons in my pants.
- The Drugs don't work in my pants.
- I want to wake up with you in my pants.
- Defying Gravity in my pants.
And my personal favourite...
- I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That) in my pants.