Saturday 25 September 2010

Am I the only one...

...who likes to eat soup and bread as one? I call it souper bread!

Souper Bread

Souper bread, so called because Norn girl says I can't call it soup for soup is but just one ingredient in this new meal form. She also thinks it is wrong to be able to eat the said ingredients with a fork. All I know is its my usual weekend lunch and tastes exquisite, plus it saves the mess and crumbs associated with the same meal in their separate forms - for the mess has already been created.

Nom nom!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of soup. But when I eat it, I dip bread into it. It makes kinda sense to do what you do but the thought of doing it, and the picture of it is making me dry heave lol. It looks as if you're eating something that's already been chewed.

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails