Tuesday 20 March 2012

Just an in-between post about NYC

This might prove to be one of the shortest posts I've ever written but I just wanted to include it for continuity and I'm sure I can find a photo or two... *finds a photo or two*

Norngirl managed to write up the day after we had our own adventures so well that I don't think there is much more I can add to our next day in New York City. Here is her post about the day. This is the day when, amongst over things, we visited the financial district, the 9/11 memorial, had lunch at Nobu, saw the Ladder 8 'Ghostbusters' fire station and Newsical the Musical. As you do.

And that lack of need to add much more goes for our visit to the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum too which we visited the next morning. I thought was a brilliant museum and well worth visiting.



I especially liked the space exhibits and walking through the aircraft carrier itself. I learnt lots. Clambering through the small doorways in the submarine was something I hadn't considered that I'd be doing that morning when I woke up.

The afternoon of Day 6 (as you might have already read in Norngirls post) we took a full Circle Line Tour around Manhattan, and it's there I'll head to in the next post about our trip last month... in a much longer - more photo heavy - post than this one. It turns out packing to move house still sucks time and energy no matter how many times you do it... the joy of renting! I'll catch up the dedication of Norngirls trip reports yet (give or take a month or two) just you wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. That's ok dear, you just take it easy and I'll do all the hard work. Tisk!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails